Submitting SSDM 2013 Papers to JJAP Special Issues
Dear SSDM 2013 Authors:
Authors of SSDM 2013 papers are encouraged to submit their original papers on the significant part of their work presented at SSDM 2013 to the Special Issues of Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP). From February in 2014, online publishing on WEB site will be started. When all papers are accepted until the end of January in 2014, paper-based publishing will be performed. Those who wish to submit a paper to the Special Issues should follow the Summary Information for Contributors and Instructions for Preparation of Manuscript for JJAP
The deadline for submission to the Special Issue is Monday, September 23, 2013.
|Publication schedule for the Special Issues of JJAP is as follows.
||Deadline for submission of papers to the Special Issue
(JJAP Publication Office)
||International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials
||Start of online publishing
||Paper-based Publication of the Special Issue of JJAP
(1) The paper submitted for the Special Issue should not have the text identical with one appeared in the SSDM2013 Extended Abstracts. The content of the paper should be original. It is noted that you are not eligible for submission to the JJAP without presentation at the conference.
(2) The submitted paper will be reviewed based on the JJAP standard for an original paper. All papers submitted are not necessarily accepted in the final review.
(3) Note that the manuscript will not be included in the Special Issues, if the manuscript is not accepted for publication by the deadline for the Special Issue as a consequence of revisions requested by referees.
(4) From February in 2014, online publishing on WEB site will be started. When all papers are accepted until the end of January in 2014, paper-based publishing will be performed.
(5) The authors of invited papers are also welcome to submit any original part of their presentations. Note that above items from (1) to (4) are also valid in this case.
(6) The authors (or their institution) are requested to pay publication charge. See for details NOTES TO CONTRIBUTORS for JJAP.
(7) Authors should read the contents of the following URLs carefully before submitting papers:
(a) General information: http://jjap.ipap.jp/special/index.html
(b) Manuscript submission: http://jjap.ipap.jp/special/ESubmissionSIssue.html
Papers should be submitted on the web-based system. For online submission, authors are requested to register as a user.
(8) By the investigation of the publication office of JJAP, it was found that the number of referenced papers for JJAP is smaller than that for famous journals in the same field, such as J. Appl. Phys (28 refs. in average). Thus, the number of referenced papers in JJAP should be more than 30. Please refer your own previous papers and other related papers, as many as possible, to make the difference between your new paper and other papers. It will improve the value of your papers.
Seiji AKITA, Sei-ichiro HIGASHI, Kouichi ONO
Editor of the Special Issue for SSDM 2013