~ CIRFE Transformative Electronics Facilities (C-TEFs) ~
Monday, September 2, 2019
Open : 13:30 to 19:00
It takes 20 min in tours
Pre-registration is not necessary.
Conference registration includes the participation in Lab tours, too.
The Center for Integrated Research of Future Electronics - Transformative Electronics Facilities (C-TEFs) is an experimental facility of IMaSS at Nagoya University. It has a large clean room of about 1,000 m2 (Class 1,000 exposure area; Class 10,000 process area) for conducting accelerated crystal growth, device processes, and evaluation in GaN research and development.
(1) Submicron processing line specialized for GaN Electronics
- Complete end-to-end process of GaN power devices from crystal growth to device fabrication
- Equipment capable of submicron feature fabrication, including an i-line stepper
- Operation management and contract fabrication services by technical development staff
- Shared user facility system with fee structure to allow use by outside organizations
(2) Target device
- GaN-on-GaN vertical power device
- GaN-based optical device
- AlGaN/GaN lateral HEMT device
- GaN future device
How to join Lab. tours
A shuttle bus departs in front of a welcome meeting place (ES bldg.) every 20 minutes.
Because it takes more than 15 minutes on foot, we recommend using a shuttle bus.