How to attend SSDM2020 Virtual Conference
For Session Chairs and Speakers
We will have a Test Day for you to check your online presentation environment as follows.
- Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020 (JST / GMT +9:00)
- 9:00–12:00(noon), 13:00–17:00 (JST / GMT +9:00)
* 12:00(noon)–13:00 Break Time
Please check the detailed information written on the Email titled "SSDM2020 Test Day (Sept. 26) & Session Room Information" sent by SSDM Secretariat.
SSDM Conference Wallpaper
We encourage all speakers to use a SSDM Conference background when presenting.
The Zoom platform allows you to customize your virtual background in Settings/Virtual Background.
- Download one of the wallpaper images.
- Select the "+" button to add the SSDM wallpaper to your Zoom client.
- Select "Mirror my Video".
Note that virtual backgrounds work best when you present in front of a bare wall with no bright light behind you.
* For those who registered by noon Sept. 23, 2020 [JST]
- 1Invitation Email
- 2Set Password
- 3Confirmation Email
- 1 Receive an Invitation email titled “[VERY IMPORTANT] SSDM2020 Virtual conference access site” on or after Sept. 23.
Read the instructions carefully and click “Agree and login” button to set your Password for the conference site (Live Session site).
- 2 Set Password on your own
- 3 Receive a confirmation Email titled “[FINAL CONFIRMATION : SSDM2020 Conference]”.
- 4 Read the instructions carefully and click “LOGIN” button to log in to the conference site (Live Session site).
- * For those who registered both “Conference” and “Tutorial Session & Short Course,” please note that two accounts need to be created for your “Conference” and “Tutorial Session & Short Course” separately. The confirmation email is also delivered to your registered email address respectively.
- * Email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.